The IV Kits, are customized micro-nutrient therapies that deliver vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream, offering superior absorption over oral supplements. As a premier IV Nutrient Therapy clinic, we formulate IV therapies that help maximize your overall health and wellness. We offer specialized IV therapy formulas to meet a variety of needs, including treatments for hangover recovers, metabolism support, health skin and hair, and more!
What is IV nutrient therapy?
IV Nutrient Therapy is a form of IV treatment that supplies the body with necessary vitamins and minerals to replenish deficiencies or aid in healing. The nutrients get delivered through a liquid solution from an IV line. IV treatments deliver nutrients directly to the bloodstream.
How often should I get IV nutrient therapy?
Generally, you’ll want your IV therapy sessions to happen one or two times a week or at least once every two weeks. If you’re taking IV therapy treatments for a specific ailment, maintain the routine your doctor lays out for you.
What are the benefits of IV nutrient therapy?
While there are multiple benefits to IV Therapy, here are the top benefits:
- Increased energy – One of the ingredients that is commonly found in IV Nutrient Therapy is L-Carnitine, which aids in the regulation of cardiac function. An IV infusion that includes L-Carnitine will help promote endurance, faster muscle recover, and increased mental clarity.
- Vitamin A drips – support the brain, skin, muscle, heart, and immune health. Vitamin A. is an essential antioxidant that contributes to the wellness of the immune system, mental health, heart health, and much more. While you can get a good amount of Vitamin A from animal products, assimilation of food-based Vitamin A is insufficient. Everyone can benefit from a boost of Vitamin A, and IV therapy can provide vitamins in a more direct way.
- B Vitamin optimizes energy levels at the cellular level. Vitamin b-12 is an especially potent vitamin that plays an essential role in your physical and mental energy levels. Without enough B vitamins, you’re likely to deal with symptoms like dizziness, weakness, nausea, constipation, stomach pain, loss of appetite, and fatigue.
- Vitamin C, Zinc, and Vitamin B12 are generally combined to strengthen your immune system and prevent illness. Vitamin C fights illness and stress and is an essential vitamin to increase your immune system function. Zinc works preventatively to help bolster the immune system by supporting the development of healthy immune cells.
- IV therapy can help combat hangover symptoms by providing hydration, medication, and nutrients to help replenish your body. Myers Cocktail, a well-known blend of magnesium, calcium, B vitamins, and vitamin C, can be delivered straight into a vein to promote hangover recovery, and reduce symptoms. Hydration through saline solutions, and anti-inflammatory medication like Toradol work together to quickly relieve pain.
- IV vitamin therapy can improve athletic recovery. IV vitamins restore hydration, and supplies the nutrients needed for noticeable gains and quick recovery. Amino acids support muscle gain and metabolism. Instant hydration, and nutrient delivery helps athletes recover at a much faster rate, meaning you can get back to the gym sooner without compromising your gains. Meanwhile, magnesium and other minerals are essential for athletic recovery and the reduction of muscle soreness.
What to expect from an IV therapy session?
All our IV treatments are administered by an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) – all you have to do is sit back and relax as nutrients and hydration are delivered directly into your bloodstream to give your body what it needs to thrive.
After an IV therapy session, you’re likely to start feeling the benefits in a matter of hours. Some of the effects of the treatment may start appearing during your session, including restored energy, rehydration, and a boost in mental health. These are just a few of the benefits that you can expect from an IV treatment depending on which formula you go with. We offer a clean, comfortable, and relaxed environment and utilize only the latest in cutting-edge IV therapies.