Minimally Invasive Procedures
Some of the procedures can be done with minimal or no incisions in the office during your visit. However, most of invasive procedures are performed in Maryland Surgery Center For Women by our physicians with many years of experience. Our doctors will meet you in one of our offices for a consultation beforehand. During the consultation we will explain the procedure in a detailed manner. We will go over pre and post instructions, rehabilitation and/or down time, any restrictions that may apply and make sure we answer all your questions and concerns.
Our in office and outpatient procedures include, but not limited to;
- Vaginal hysterectomy with no incisions.
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy for regular and even for complex or a large uterus through three small 5mm keyhole incisions.
- Laparoscopic myomectomy, also known as fibroid removal.
- Laparoscopic treatment for endometriosis.
- Cervical cerclage for history of preterm deliveries.
- Vaginal rejuvenation./li>
- Labial reduction.
- Hysterocopic treatment of endometrial polyps, fibroids, and heavy bleeding without incisions.
- Endometrial ablation- treatment for heavy bleeding without incisions.
- Cold knife cone and LEEP procedures for abnormal PAP smears and pre cancerous lesions.
- Vaginal surgery for prolapse.